1. They travel (on a private jet fueled by their fame and fortune) and sometimes even walk around places (with guards and $900 shoes)
2. They eat pickles (encrusted in diamonds and dreams we will never attain, probably) and also get confused as to what to do with excess pickle juice
3. They have to deal with their own life problems (like annoying supermodel girlfriends breathing near their vintage Mustang) and go on dates (with more supermodels).
4. They people-watch (in New York City instead of on patches of grass deemed “the Oval”).
5. They get in fights (with other famous people) and are just as awkward about it as we are.
6. WE’LL ALL BE AT OHIO STATE THIS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10TH @7:30PM! SO DON’T WAIT FOR FRIENDS TO ASK, GET YOUR TICKET WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
So, Ohio State brethren, sisteren, and freshman, prepare for the best night of your lives.
Written by Rania Khamees, Comedy Committee